As always, Kay Redfield Jamison has more than one book on the list – three this time.
- An Unquiet Mind : A Memoir of Moods and Madness (Vintage) by Kay Redfield Jamison
- Loving Someone With Bipolar Disorder by Julie A. Fast, John D. Preston
- The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide: What You and Your Family Need to Know by David J. Miklowitz
- Touched with Fire: Manic-Depressive Illness and the Artistic Temperament by Kay Redfield Jamison
- To Walk on Eggshells by Jean Johnston
- Soft Bipolar : Vivid Thoughts, Mood Shifts and Swings, Depression, and Anxiety of the Mild Mood Disorders Affecting Millions of Americans by Charles K. Bunch, Ph.D.
- The Naked Bird Watcher by Suzy Johnston
- Night Falls Fast : Understanding Suicide (Vintage) by Kay Redfield Jamison
- New Hope for People with Bipolar Disorder : Your Friendly, Authoritative Guide to the Latest in Traditional and Complementary Solutions by Jan Fawcett, Bernard Golden, Nancy Rosenfeld, Frederick K. Goodwin